Trekking Summit Mount Rinjani via Sembalun village 2 days 1 night start on 1.156 m above sea level to crater rim Sembalun on 2.639m and camp night here, next day in early morning start climb to Summit 3.726m and return to crater rim then to Sembalun village.
Trekking Mount Rinjani Summit 2 days itinerary :
Arrival Lombok – Transfers to Hotel (D)
Arrival at Lombok Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Lembar/ Bangsal harbor Teluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist among (Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta lombok, 3 Gilis Trawangan, Meno, Air) and will pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in senaru where is the place you can meet with your trekking guide and porters then will briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips, Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep can be seen if you arrive min 1 hour min, before the sunset , Free at Leisure. Welcome Dinner with our staff
Note!: stay over night before the trek in Senggigi can be arrange on the request
• Lombok Airport – Senggigi approximately 1,25 minutes by private car
• Lombok – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
• Lembar – Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
• Mataram/ Senggigi – Senaru village approximately 2 hours
• Tluk Kode/ Bangsal Harbor- Senaru village approximately 1, hour 25minute.
• Gilis –Bangsal harbor 30 minute approximately by public boat
After an early breakfast we depart Senaru and travel by 4WD vehicle to Sembalun. We register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and Northern Lombok.
We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
• Pick up and transfers
• A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
• Trekking guide
• Foods and drinking water on the trek
• Tent, toilet tent, sleeping bags, pillow, and mattress
• Entrance fee for the national park 150.000 IDR/day/trekker
• Head lamp, hand torch
• Small bag pack, daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants, trousers
• Tips for guide and porters
For more information about trekking price and hot deal please contact directly at :
+62 819 0712 4242